The Georgetown Business Association (GBA) is a non-profit membership organization committed to improving the climate for conducting business in Georgetown. Your annual membership fee will benefit you in a number of ways:
- Staying connected to and receiving support from the Georgetown business community
- Having the GBA represent businesses on legislative issues that affect you
- Free admission to GBA "Monthly Networking Receptions"
- Access to candidates and experts through GBA political and informational forums
- Inclusion in the Association's website with information about your business and link to your website
- Ability to post information in the GBA Monthly Newsletter
- One vote per business member at membership meetings
To view levels of membership, join the GBA or renew your membership online click on the Join page.
Georgetown Business Association ® P. O. Box 3943, Washington, DC 20027 202.640.1279 firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the Monthly GBA Newsletter: